The Strong Law Firm in Falls Church Virginia Delivers Justice for Highway Accidents and Medical Malpractice, and Smart Business Advice for Local Consumers and Businesses.
WE PROSECUTE SAFETY RULE VIOLATORS:
PREVENTING HARM TO OUR COMMUNITY BY THOSE WHO CAUSE SUBSTANTIAL INJURIES ON THE HIGHWAYS AND IN MEDICAL FACILITIES IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
FINANCIAL GUIDANCE, COUNSELING AND BANKRUPTCY ASSISTANCE FOR DESERVING CONSUMERS IN REAL FINANCIAL DISTRESS
BUILDING PROFITS AND SUCCESS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES IN FALLS CHURCH, FAIRFAX, AND ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA:
SOUND ADVICE FOR LOCAL ENTREPRENEURS ON SAFE AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES
We Subscribe to those traditional legal values adopted by the best Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys*:
- Unmasking lies and coverups by careless drivers, scheming insurance companies, and greedy commercial truckers.
- Distracted Driving by Cell Phone Use.
- Accidents caused by Drunk Driving.
What could be worse than someone who lies or hides the truth just to save a buck, when another person has been badly hurt in the process? Falls Church Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Lawyer Michael Strong knows how to honestly demonstrate your losses to local juries.
- Graphically explaining your injuries with care and honesty for full and fair compenstion.
- Prosecuting all responsible parties for their safety rule violations that caused your suffering.
- With 33 Years of law practice in civil jury trials, Fairfax Car Accident Lawyer Michael Strong knows how to prosecute wrongdoers who cause substantial harms to our community.
- Successfluly fighting insurance adjusters who make a career out of reducing compensation for legitimate injury claims.
- Getting the medical care you need without health insurance requires an experienced personal injury lawyer to locate all applicable insurance policies for catastrophic injuries.
- Filing Your Case in Court Before the Legal Deadline is mandatory for every case.
- When lenders or creditors stop working with you, THE STRONG LAW FIRM's bankruptcy lawyers are there for you to prevent foreclosure, engage creditors in debt negotations, and file bankruptcy when needed, as a last resort.
THE AMERICAN WAY:
Our local Northern Virginia business community includes many Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Chinese, Korean, Hispanic and Russian born people and families. They come to this country not asking for anything more than a fair opportunity at success. But, newcomers to our country have a hard time learning the rules to enter and do business in the US legally. Northern Virginia Business attorneys at The Strong Law Firm are dedicated to helping these new businesses succeed. Most of our Nothern Virginia business clients are small start up companies. Are you starting a new business? Click here to learn the ropes.
CALL FOR A FREE PERSONAL INJURY CASE CONSULTATION TODAY:
* Virginia's State Bar prohibits lawyers from making claims that the law firm is "the best at anything". We do not claim to be the best trial attorneys, but we will try our best to fulfill your expectations, and deliver quality legal advice to you throughout your case when you choose us as your law firm.