DELIVERING JUSTICE FOR INJURY CLAIMS WITH COMPASSION - GUIDING YOUR FAMILY TO FINANCIAL STABILITY - PREVENTING LOSS OF YOUR HOME TO FORECLOSURE - DEBT NEGOTIATIONS OR BANKRUPTCY
OUR DEDICATED MISSION:
CONVINCE FAIRFAX JURIES TO AWARD A FULL AND FAIR PERSONAL INJURY VERDICT
FOR YOUR INJURY CLAIM
We Subscribe to those traditional legal values adopted by the best Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys:
- Unmasking lies and coverups,
- Distracted Driving by Cell Phone Use,
- Accidents caused by Drunk Driving
What could be worse than someone who lies or hides the truth just to save a buck, when another person has been badly hurt in the process? Falls Church Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Strong knows how to win juries' hearts and minds.
- Graphically proving your right to FULL compensation when you have been hurt by someone's negligence.
- With 33 Years as a Lawyer, Fairfax Car Accident Lawyer Michael Strong knows how to fight insurance adjusters who make a career out of reducing compensation for injury claims.
- Getting the medical care you need without health insurance requires an experienced perosnal injury lawyer's help.
- Filing Your Case in Court Before the Legal Deadline is mandatory for every case.
- When lenders or creditors stop working with you, THE STRONG LAW FIRM's bankruptcy lawyers are there for you to prevent foreclosure, engage creditors in debt negotations, and file bankruptcy when needed, as a last resort.
THE AMERICAN WAY:
Our local Northern Virginia business community includes many Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Chinese, Korean, Hispanic and Russian born people and families. They come to this country not asking for anything more than a fair opportunity at success. But, newcomers to our country have a hard time learning the rules to enter and do business in the US legally. Northern Virginia Business attorneys at The Strong Law Firm are dedicated to helping these new businesses succeed.
Most of our Nothern Virginia business clients are small start up companies. They need a lawyer to help guide the growth of their business, and avoid costly legal mistakes. These rules can be overwhelming even for US Citizens, so we dedicate our practice to helping these enterprising Virginia businesses learn the ropes.
FREE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT:
CALL FOR A FREE CASE CONSULTATION TODAY: